Earn a Medical Assistant Diploma in less than 1 year
The Medical Assisting Diploma Program consists of 4- 40 hour courses totaling 160 hours. Your first four-course registration links are included with your Welcome email, once you complete the first two courses you will then be given access to the next two courses and so on.
Each unit includes:
- Prepare for the Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) certification exam – we pay for your first attempt!
- Classes offered fully online, with labs and an externship
- Learn online on your schedule, at your pace
- Complete program in as little as 6 months or take up to 24 months
- Class topics include medical terminology, administrative skills, insurance claims, ethics and professionalism, and more
Download the Course Catalogue
“There are over 750,000 jobs available for Medical Assistants and their average pay is $40K.”
Medical assisting jobs are in high demand and represent an excellent steppingstone to other jobs in allied health—or even nursing. The Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts a 18% increase in employment for medical assistants from 2020-2030, much faster than the average across all U.S. occupations.*